National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cenozoic stratigraphy and geologic history of the Tucson basin, Pima County, Arizona
Author(s): Anderson, S.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Water-Resources Investigations Report 87-4190
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:254,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 30' 0" N (32.5000)
- South Latitude: 31° 45' 0" N (31.7500)
- East Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 15' 0" W (-111.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.