National Geologic Map Database
Title: Postglacial volcanic deposits at Mount Baker, Washington, and potential hazards from future eruptions
Author(s): Hyde, J.H., and Crandell, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1022-C
Larger Work: Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 48° 11' 0" N (48.1833)
- East Longitude: 121° 0' 0" W (-121.0000)
- West Longitude: 122° 14' 23" W (-122.2397)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.