National Geologic Map Database
Title: Debris flows from failures of neoglacial-age moraine dams in the Three Sisters and Mount Jefferson Wilderness areas, Oregon
Author(s): O'Connor, J.E., Hardison, J.H., and Costa, J.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 1606
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 43' 0" N (44.7167)
- South Latitude: 44° 1' 0" N (44.0167)
- East Longitude: 121° 40' 0" W (-121.6667)
- West Longitude: 121° 52' 0" W (-121.8667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.