National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee and North Carolina
Author(s): King, P.B., Neuman, R.B., and Hadley, J.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 587
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 52' 30" N (35.8750)
- South Latitude: 35° 22' 30" N (35.3750)
- East Longitude: 83° 0' 0" W (-83.0000)
- West Longitude: 84° 7' 30" W (-84.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.