National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and coal resources of the Elk Valley area, Tennessee and Kentucky
Author(s): Englund, K.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 572
- Publication Date: 1968
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 37' 30" N (36.6250)
- South Latitude: 36° 22' 30" N (36.3750)
- East Longitude: 84° 7' 30" W (-84.1250)
- West Longitude: 84° 22' 30" W (-84.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.