National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Coal Hill, Hartman, and Clarksville quadrangles, Johnson County and vicinity, Arkansas
Author(s): Merewether, E.A., and Haley, B.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 536-C
Larger Work: Geology of the Arkansas Valley coal field
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- South Latitude: 35° 22' 30" N (35.3750)
- East Longitude: 93° 22' 30" W (-93.3750)
- West Longitude: 93° 45' 0" W (-93.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.