National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geologic occurrence of monazite a review of the distribution of monazite and of the geologic controls affecting the amount of thorium in monazite
Author(s): Overstreet, W.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 530
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:26,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 72° 0' 0" N (72.0000)
- South Latitude: 18° 54' 0" N (18.9000)
- East Longitude: 60° 0' 0" W (-60.0000)
- West Longitude: 170° 0' 0" W (-170.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.