National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cretaceous and early Tertiary depositional and tectonic history of the Livingston area, southwestern Montana
Author(s): Roberts, A.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 526-C
Larger Work: Geology of the Livingston area, southwestern Montana
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 45' 0" N (45.7500)
- South Latitude: 45° 30' 0" N (45.5000)
- East Longitude: 110° 30' 0" W (-110.5000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.