National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and uranium deposits of the Ralston Buttes district, Jefferson County, Colorado with sections on Paleozoic and younger sedimentary rocks
Author(s): Sheridan, D.M., Maxwell, C.H., and Albee, A.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 520
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 52' 30" N (39.8750)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- East Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
- West Longitude: 105° 22' 30" W (-105.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.