National Geologic Map Database
Title: The hydrology and mineralogy of Deep Springs Lake, Inyo County, California
Author(s): Jones, B.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 502-A
Larger Work: Closed-basin investigations
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:15,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 17' 52" N (37.2978)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 118° 0' 50" W (-118.0139)
- West Longitude: 118° 1' 44" W (-118.0289)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.