National Geologic Map Database
Title: Paleozoic formations in the Wind River Basin, Wyoming
Author(s): Keefer, W.R., and Van Lieu, J.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 495-B
Larger Work: Geology of the Wind River Basin, central Wyoming
- Publication Date: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 43' 10" N (43.7194)
- South Latitude: 42° 34' 0" N (42.5667)
- East Longitude: 106° 36' 0" W (-106.6000)
- West Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.