National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of part of the Cumberland Gap coal field, Kentucky
Author(s): Ashley, G.H., and Glenn, L.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 49
- Publication Date: 1906
- Map Scale: 1:45,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 56' 0" N (36.9333)
- South Latitude: 36° 32' 26" N (36.5406)
- East Longitude: 83° 11' 22" W (-83.1894)
- West Longitude: 83° 51' 0" W (-83.8500)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse