National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geohydrology of the Yuma area, Arizona and California
Author(s): Olmsted, F.H., Loeltz, O.J., and Irelan, Burdge
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 486-H
Larger Work: Water resources of lower Colorado River - Salton Sea area
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- South Latitude: 32° 15' 0" N (32.2500)
- East Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 58' 0" W (-114.9667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.