National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and uranium deposits of Elk Ridge and vicinity, San Juan County, Utah
Author(s): Lewis, R.Q., and Campbell, R.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 474-B
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1963
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 11' 43" N (38.1953)
- South Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- East Longitude: 109° 37' 30" W (-109.6250)
- West Longitude: 110° 15' 0" W (-110.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.