National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic Cross Section of the Sierra Nevada and the Great Basin Along 40 Degree N Lat., Northeastern California and Northern Nevada
Author(s): Speed, R.C., and Moores, E.M.
Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
Series and Number: Map and Chart Series MC-28L
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 20' 0" N (40.3333)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 115° 6' 51" W (-115.1141)
- West Longitude: 121° 38' 45" W (-121.6458)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.