National Geologic Map Database
Title: The effect of tectonic structure on the occurrence of ground water in the basalt of the Columbia River Group of the Dalles area, Oregon and Washington
Author(s): Newcomb, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 383-C
Larger Work: Hydrology of volcanic-rock terranes
- Publication Date: 1969
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 45' 0" N (45.7500)
- South Latitude: 45° 30' 0" N (45.5000)
- East Longitude: 120° 45' 0" W (-120.7500)
- West Longitude: 121° 30' 0" W (-121.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.