National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Jasper quadrangle, Newton and Boone Counties, Arkansas
Author(s): Hudson, M.R., Murray, K.E., and Pezzutti, Deborah
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2356
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 7' 30" N (36.1250)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 93° 7' 30" W (-93.1250)
- West Longitude: 93° 15' 0" W (-93.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.