National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the western Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
Author(s): Neuman, R.B., and Nelson, W.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 349-D
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 52' 0" N (35.8667)
- South Latitude: 35° 27' 45" N (35.4625)
- East Longitude: 83° 45' 0" W (-83.7500)
- West Longitude: 84° 7' 30" W (-84.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.