National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the eastern Great Smoky Mountains, North Carolina and Tennessee
Author(s): Hadley, J.B., and Goldsmith, Richard
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 349-B
Larger Work: Geology of the Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee and North Carolina
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 46' 26" N (35.7739)
- South Latitude: 35° 22' 30" N (35.3750)
- East Longitude: 83° 0' 0" W (-83.0000)
- West Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.