National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of Isla Mona, Puerto Rico, and notes on age of Mona Passage with a section on the petrography of the phosphorites
Author(s): Kaye, C.A., and Altschuler, Z.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 317-C
Larger Work: Coastal geology of Puerto Rico
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:31,680
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 18° 15' 0" N (18.2500)
- South Latitude: 18° 0' 0" N (18.0000)
- East Longitude: 67° 45' 0" W (-67.7500)
- West Longitude: 68° 0' 0" W (-68.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.