National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of Pennsylvanian and Lower Permian rocks in Brown and Coleman Counties, Texas
Author(s): Eargle, D.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 315-D
Larger Work: Pennsylvanian and Lower Permian rocks of parts of west and central Texas
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:174,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 32° 5' 48" N (32.0967)
- South Latitude: 31° 24' 12" N (31.4033)
- East Longitude: 98° 52' 57" W (-98.8825)
- West Longitude: 99° 26' 53" W (-99.4481)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.