National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Willows 1:100,000 quadrangle, California
Author(s): Blake, M.S., Helley, E.J., Jayko, A.S., Jones, D.L., and Ohlin, H.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-92-271
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
- West Longitude: 123° 0' 0" W (-123.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.