National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Phosphoria, Park City, and Shedhorn Formations in the western phosphate field
Author(s): McKelvey, V.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 313-A
Larger Work: Geology of Permian rocks in the western phosphate field
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:2,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 107° 30' 0" W (-107.5000)
- West Longitude: 113° 0' 0" W (-113.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.