National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of northeasternmost Tennessee, with a section on the description of the basement rocks
Author(s): King, P.B., Ferguson, H.W., and Hamilton, Warren
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 311
- Publication Date: 1960
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 39' 8" N (36.6522)
- South Latitude: 36° 13' 37" N (36.2269)
- East Longitude: 81° 37' 30" W (-81.6250)
- West Longitude: 82° 15' 0" W (-82.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.