National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary compilation of the bedrock geology of the land area of the Boston 2-degree sheet, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire
Author(s): Barosh, P.J., Fahey, R.J., and Pease, M.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-77-285
- Publication Date: 1977
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 0' 0" N (43.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- East Longitude: 70° 0' 0" W (-70.0000)
- West Longitude: 72° 0' 0" W (-72.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.