National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology of the Upper Mississippi Valley zinc-lead district
Author(s): Heyl, A.V., Agnew, A.F., Lyons, E.J., Behre, C.H., and Flint, A.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 309
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:126,720
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 13' 19" N (43.2219)
- South Latitude: 42° 11' 11" N (42.1864)
- East Longitude: 89° 23' 30" W (-89.3917)
- West Longitude: 91° 16' 0" W (-91.2667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.