National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of Glacier National Park and the Flathead region, northwestern Montana
Author(s): Ross, C.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 296
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- East Longitude: 112° 30' 0" W (-112.5000)
- West Longitude: 114° 28' 0" W (-114.4667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.