National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Bedford Shale and Berea Sandstone in the Appalachian Basin
Author(s): Pepper, J.F., de Witt, Wallace, Jr., and Demarest, D.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 259
- Publication Date: 1954
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 37° 15' 0" N (37.2500)
- East Longitude: 79° 0' 0" W (-79.0000)
- West Longitude: 83° 30' 0" W (-83.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.