National Geologic Map Database
Title: Larger invertebrate fossils of the Woodbine Formation (Cenomanian) of Texas with decapod crustaceans from the Woodbine Formation of Texas
Author(s): Stephenson, L.W., and Stenzel, H.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 242
- Publication Date: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:96,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 33° 55' 6" N (33.9183)
- South Latitude: 33° 23' 36" N (33.3933)
- East Longitude: 96° 15' 0" W (-96.2500)
- West Longitude: 97° 7' 51" W (-97.1308)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.