National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Keweenaw Peninsula and adjacent area, Michigan
Author(s): Cannon, W.F., and Nicholson, S.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2696
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 28' 52" N (47.4810)
- South Latitude: 46° 25' 16" N (46.4210)
- East Longitude: 87° 35' 28" W (-87.5910)
- West Longitude: 89° 0' 0" W (-89.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.