National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and geography of the Henry Mountains region, Utah
Author(s): Hunt, C.B., Averitt, Paul, and Miller, R.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 228
- Publication Date: 1953
- Map Scale: 1:126,720
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 40' 0" N (38.6667)
- South Latitude: 37° 22' 48" N (37.3800)
- East Longitude: 110° 22' 42" W (-110.3783)
- West Longitude: 111° 15' 7" W (-111.2519)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.