National Geologic Map Database
Title: The geology and geography of the Paunsaugunt region, Utah a survey of parts of Garfield and Kane Counties
Author(s): Gregory, H.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 226
- Publication Date: 1951
- Map Scale: 1:63,600
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 47' 53" N (37.7981)
- South Latitude: 37° 10' 0" N (37.1667)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 28' 55" W (-112.4819)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.