National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and mineral resources of the Hardin and Brussels quadrangles (in Illinois)
Author(s): Rubey, W.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 218
- Publication Date: 1952
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 15' 0" N (39.2500)
- South Latitude: 38° 51' 3" N (38.8508)
- East Longitude: 90° 30' 0" W (-90.5000)
- West Longitude: 90° 45' 0" W (-90.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.