National Geologic Map Database
Title: Alkalic rocks of Iron Hill, Gunnison County, Colorado
Author(s): Larsen, E.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 197-A
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1941-42
- Publication Date: 1942
- Map Scale: 1:31,680
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 18' 0" N (38.3000)
- South Latitude: 38° 11' 0" N (38.1833)
- East Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- West Longitude: 107° 8' 41" W (-107.1447)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.