National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and ore deposits of the Stockton and Fairfield quadrangles, Utah
Author(s): Gilluly, James
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 173
- Publication Date: 1932
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 15' 0" N (40.2500)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 112° 30' 0" W (-112.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.