National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Kaiparowits region, a geographic and geologic reconnaissance of parts of Utah and Arizona
Author(s): Gregory, H.E., and Moore, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 164
- Publication Date: 1931
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 0' 0" N (38.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 50' 35" N (36.8431)
- East Longitude: 110° 42' 12" W (-110.7033)
- West Longitude: 112° 8' 0" W (-112.1333)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse