National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Upper Cretaceous floras of Alaska, with a description of the plant-bearing beds
Author(s): Hollick, Arthur, and Martin, G.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 159
- Publication Date: 1930
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 65° 5' 0" N (65.0833)
- South Latitude: 61° 30' 0" N (61.5000)
- East Longitude: 155° 12' 0" W (-155.2000)
- West Longitude: 163° 25' 0" W (-163.4167)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.