National Geologic Map Database
Title: The mineral resources of the Mount Wrangell district, Alaska
Author(s): Mendenhall, W.C., and Schrader, F.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 15
- Publication Date: 1903
- Map Scale: 1:752,800
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 63° 21' 30" N (63.3583)
- South Latitude: 60° 0' 0" N (60.0000)
- East Longitude: 140° 0' 0" W (-140.0000)
- West Longitude: 147° 0' 0" W (-147.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.