National Geologic Map Database
Title: A geologic reconnaissance of the Inyo Range and the eastern slope of the southern Sierra Nevada, California, with a section on the stratigraphy of the Inyo Range
Author(s): Knopf, Adolph, and Kirk, Edwin
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 110
- Publication Date: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 30' 0" N (37.5000)
- South Latitude: 36° 7' 17" N (36.1214)
- East Longitude: 117° 45' 0" W (-117.7500)
- West Longitude: 118° 40' 0" W (-118.6667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.