National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: The Quaternary geology of southeastern Wisconsin with a chapter on the older rock formations
Author(s): Alden, W.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 106
- Publication Date: 1918
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 0' 0" N (44.0000)
- South Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- East Longitude: 87° 40' 0" W (-87.6667)
- West Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.