National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Map showing plutons and accreted terranes of the Sierra Nevada, California, with a tabulation of U/Pb isotopic ages
Author(s): Irwin, W.P., and Wooden, J.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2001-229
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 45' 0" N (34.7500)
- East Longitude: 117° 15' 0" W (-117.2500)
- West Longitude: 121° 52' 1" W (-121.8670)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.