National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structure Map of the San Antonio Segment of the Edwards Aquifer and Balcones Fault Zone, South-Central Texas: Structural Framework of a Major Limestone Aquifer: Kinney, Uvalde, Medina, Bexar, Comal, and Hays Counties
Author(s): Collins, E.W., and Hovorka, S.D.
Publishing Organization: University of Texas at Austin, Bureau of Economic Geology
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Map MM-38
- Publication Date: 1997
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 30° 2' 14" N (30.0372)
- South Latitude: 28° 56' 20" N (28.9389)
- East Longitude: 97° 51' 35" W (-97.8597)
- West Longitude: 100° 19' 47" W (-100.3297)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Publication Order Number: MM0038
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.