National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geohydrology of the shallow aquifers in the Fort Lupton - Gilcrest area, Colorado
Author(s): Robson, S.G., Heiny, J.S., and Arnold, L.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Hydrologic Investigations Atlas HA-746C
- Publication Date: 2000
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 20' 53" N (40.3480)
- South Latitude: 39° 54' 50" N (39.9140)
- East Longitude: 104° 36' 4" W (-104.6010)
- West Longitude: 104° 56' 28" W (-104.9410)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.