National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and fuel resources of the southern part of the Oklahoma coal field - part 3. the Quinton-Scipio district, Pittsburg, Haskell, and Latimer Counties
Author(s): Dane, C.H., Rothrock, H.E., and Williams, J.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 874-C
- Publication Date: 1938
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 15' 0" N (35.2500)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- East Longitude: 95° 21' 0" W (-95.3500)
- West Longitude: 95° 58' 59" W (-95.9830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.