National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology and fuel resources of the southern part of the Oklahoma coal field - part 1. the McAlester district, Pittsburg, Atoka, and Latimer Counties
Author(s): Hendricks, T.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 874-A
- Publication Date: 1937
- Map Scale: 1:63,360
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 19' 44" N (34.3290)
- East Longitude: 95° 28' 1" W (-95.4670)
- West Longitude: 95° 48' 0" W (-95.8000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.