National Geologic Map Database
Title: Structure, velocities, and faulting relationships beneath San Gregorio Pass, California: implications for water resources and earthquake hazards
Author(s): Catchings, R.D., Goldman, M.R., Gandhok, G., Horta, E., Rymer, M.J., Martin, P., and Christensen, A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-99-568
- Publication Date: 1999
- Map Scale: 1:3,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 33° 55' 59" N (33.9330)
- South Latitude: 33° 54' 43" N (33.9120)
- East Longitude: 116° 42' 29" W (-116.7080)
- West Longitude: 116° 43' 30" W (-116.7250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.