National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the Mantua quadrangle and part of the Willard quadrangle, Box Elder, Weber, and Cache Counties, Utah
Author(s): Sorensen, M.L., and Crittenden, M.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-720
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 30' 0" N (41.5000)
- South Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- East Longitude: 111° 52' 30" W (-111.8750)
- West Longitude: 112° 2' 30" W (-112.0417)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.