National Geologic Map Database
Title: Areas of historical oil and gas exploration and production in the conterminous United States
Author(s): Mast, R.F., Root, D.H., Williams, L.P., Beeman, W.R., and Barnett, D.L.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2582
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:3,750,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 25° 0' 0" N (25.0000)
- East Longitude: 67° 0' 0" W (-67.0000)
- West Longitude: 124° 45' 0" W (-124.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.