National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Colorado National Monument and adjacent areas, Mesa County, Colorado
Author(s): Scott, R.B., Harding, A.E., Hood, W.C., Cole, R.D., Livaccari, R.F., Johnson, J.B., Shroba, R.R., and Dickerson, R.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Investigations Series Map I-2740
- Publication Date: 2001
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 7' 30" N (39.1250)
- South Latitude: 38° 58' 34" N (38.9760)
- East Longitude: 108° 37' 16" W (-108.6210)
- West Longitude: 108° 45' 22" W (-108.7560)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.