National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Manzanita Lake quadrangle, California
Author(s): Macdonald, G.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-248
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 121° 30' 0" W (-121.5000)
- West Longitude: 121° 45' 0" W (-121.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.